Sunday, January 13, 2013

Brigham Wayne's Blessing Day

We blessed Brigham on December 30, 2012. It was a great day. Nate did an awesome job with the blessing. The spirit was so strong and we are extremely blessed to have this little guy in our life. He did so good during the blessing, Nate said that he was just looking around at everyone in the circle. After the blessing we had over 50 people in our tiny house for soup and salads. It worked out great with everyones help. Here are some pictures from the day.

I loved his blessing outfit. I found it at Quilted Bear. He was almost too big for it though.



Grandma Marshall (Brigs Great-Grandma)




Grandma Messerly and Brig


Colton and Great-grandma Rose

Grandma, Mom, Sister Britt, Bro in law Brock and Dad

Great-Grandma Rose (Dad's mom)

Abbie, Liz, Ann, Alex (Nates sisters and mom)

Ryan (Bro in law) and Nate

Me and Britt and our babies Brig and Sadie
By the end of the day he was exhausted, I got these two pictures at the end of the day. I may have to put his outfit back on and take a few more when he's more awake.



2 comments:

  1. were these pics taken at your home? well whoever's home it is i love it! super cute. your little man looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw cute brigster. I love that pic with us and the babes. Sadie cracks me up! And Brig looks as big as her! haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete