Stats:
I will have to get them from the doctor I don't remember them! Awful right? :)
Brig turned a month on November 16th. I should have posted about this then but have not made time for blogging lately. Here are a few pictures from October and November.
 |
| For Halloween he was a little Punkin Man! |
We didn't go anywhere since he was only 2 weeks old but a friend gave me this cute outfit and I just had to dress him up. :)
 |
| So very little on his changing table |
 |
| 4 weeks old, first day at church |
 |
| Its a bear! |
 |
| Love this little face |
 |
| So little |
 |
| Brigs first walk outside! He was about 6 weeks old |
 |
| First Smile caught on camera |
His very first smile was when he was 6 weeks old exactly. Best day ever.
 |
| Tub time! |
He loves the bath. I'm serious people he is the sweetest thing. I absolutely love being a momma.
awweee such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute babe!!
ReplyDelete