Stats:
Weight: 13.5 Pounds {79%}
Height: 24.25 Inches {95%}
Head: 40.3 Centimeters {87%}
We have ourselves a big boy on our hands. He loves to eat and I have an over abundance of milk so its no surprise.
Brig Facts:
- He smiles ALL the time now. He's such a happy little dude.
- He is starting to hold up his neck really well but doesn't have a lot of control.
- He found his hand and he sucks on it all the time. He will be in in crib and I can hear him sucking on it.
- He is in size 2 diapers (we just switched him from ones about a week ago.)
- He wears 3 month clothes (Not for long though, I don't think)
- He is finally starting to suck his binky more. We have been working on it since he was born and we just got a new kind (3rd time switching binkies) and finally I think he likes the new ones.
- I pumped and gave him his first bottle a few days ago. He hated it. He screamed and would not take it. I think he thought we were giving him a binkie. So I just fed him then at his next feeding Nate gave him his bottle a little bit early, before he got super hungry and he took it! I hated it though, I just like to be the one to feed him :)
So cute! What a little chunky monkey! Glad he eats well from you. It was the opposite for us with Halli =( Hopefully our next baby will like to breast feed. He weighs as much as Halli did at her 6 month appt.
ReplyDeleteReally?! They weigh the same? That is hilarious! Really he is so big. I have a friend who has a 6 month old and they are also the same size. I remember reading about your feeding struggles. Its funny how everyone baby is so different. I bet your next one will be smooth sailing :)
Delete