Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Soffe/Marshall and HS Friend Baby Showers

My high school friends threw me a shower on September 18th and my family threw me a shower on September 20th. I am so blessed to have great family and friends.

Friend Shower
Sister, me, BFF Lindsey

All of the Attendees

J.dot loves baby boy :)

Cute Decorations!
Family Shower
I got lots of adorable quilts and blankets

Swollen face :)


Mother dear

Sister, Aunt, Cousins, and second cousins
Thanks everyone for all of your love and support. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me sad I don't live in Utah, I can't believe you are having your baby boy sooooo SOON!! I hope everything goes perfectly, and no slacking on posting pics cause I am dying to see him! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO depressed I couldn't come! Get me back to Utah now! Can't wait for our little men to be best friends. You look so good in all of these pictures Rosie. You're so close now!

    ReplyDelete