Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 weeks and 4 days to go!

I am 37 weeks! I can hardly believe it. I had a Doctor Appointment on Monday and I am already dilated to a 3! This baby may come sooner than his due date! But if he doesn't... what's another week? I feel pretty good, I have been having some pretty bad headaches the past few days but I think its because I have been having anxious dreams and I have been clenching my teeth as I sleep or something. This friday is my last day of work, not going to lie I am pretty excited about it. I have been keeping busy with work, finishing up the nursery (pics will come soon!), doing lots and lots of baby laundry (the best kind of laundry), and baby showers! I have been so blessed to have 5 showers, 2 friend, 2 family, and my ward threw me one too! I am so grateful for how healthy this pregnancy has been. We are excited to meet this boy in a few short weeks!!

Here are some bump pictures:
12 Weeks

18 Weeks

20 Weeks

23 Weeks

25 Weeks

27 Weeks (don't mind the face...)

32 Weeks

33 Weeks

34 Weeks

35 Weeks

36 Weeks
He will be here before we know it! We can't wait to meet this little man!!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute ari! I love all the pictures! I am so excited to meet the Brigster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! Such cute pics! Can't wait to see pics of the little one!!

    ReplyDelete