Friday, June 8, 2012

He or She?


Nate was right! IT'S A... BOY!!! I can hardly believe it! I am so excited to have a little boy! I was so sure that I was having a girl that I really hadn't thought much about having a boy first. But we couldn't be happier! We went in for the Ultra Sound on May 21st. The doctor said everything looks great and he is right on track with size. But for some reason he has extra long legs...hm wonder where he gets that from. ;) We feel so blessed that he is healthy and that all is going well. Its so nice that we don't have to call him an it any more. He is officially a HE. :) 


Here is a picture that we took the night we took the pregnancy test. Not the best picture but at least its documented. We actually weren't 100% sure we were pregnant when we took this picture. It was a faint double line. But when we got back from dinner that night the double line was clear! Such a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment