Life has been crazy busy this year! I have so much to post about. But to start, we are expecting a baby in October! I am already 18 weeks along, almost half way done! I thought I would be one of those pregnant people who post monthly updates and pictures of me holding a veggie the size of my baby... but turns out that I have been super busy and had no time! I have been traveling a ton for work! I found out we were pregnant in February. And I say I because Nate didn't believe the pregnancy test, in-fact he didn't believe that I really had a baby in my belly until we heard the heartbeat at our first ultrasound :). Everytime I threw-up it was when I was at work or on my way to work (yes I barfed in my car), so he never saw I was sick. He just heard me complain ALL the time about my nausea. (he was so nice about listening to me complain, such a good man :)) Oh the nausea... it was brutal! I am so grateful that it has subsided, for the most part. I never knew how hard it was to feel like I was going to throw up constantly. The only thing that helped was to eat, but I had no appetite EVERYTHING sounded awful, even water. But I wouldn't change a thing. It will all be worth it when we get to hold our sweet baby. It has been an amazing experience watching my tummy grow and seeing the ultrasounds and hearing the heartbeat. We will find out if its a girl or boy next Tuesday!! I truly think that it is a girl! I have always thought I'd have a girl first, even before I was pregnant. Nate thinks it is a boy. But he wants a girl. We will be happy with either. As long as its a healthy little babe!
Here are some pics I did get:
 |
| 12 weeks along |
 |
| 18 weeks along |
We are so excited for this new chapter in our life! October can't come soon enough!
cutest belly ever!!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Jennifer (Cecil) Griffiths. Congrats Ari! That is exciting! I totally understand all the nausea and puking because I was that way with both my kid's pregnancy! I'm so happy for you! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteYay Yay Yay! So happy for you guys!! Glad you're past the worst of it! Man, as soon as you get past the halfway mark it really flies!! Can't wait to read more updates! I hope you're having a girl too!
ReplyDelete