Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2010


Snowshoeing


Ugly Sweater party





FLORIDA! Our Year anniversary trip

Our wedding cake on our year anniversary

Park City

Our front room in our apartment


Lotoja

4-wheeling in Morgan

Summer Date night

Tim McGraw Concert

Ogden Rodeo

Fourth of July

South Ogden carnival.. Nate loves his corn dogs :)

First annual Pine Valley Trip ( with wifes) :)

Ike and Jamies wedding

We had such an amazing 1st year together! We both said if the 1st year is the hardest (like everyone says), we are in good shape! We have had a blast. I love him so much, I'm grateful for such a wonderful husband.

-Ari

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blog world! Please dont take that long to come back. Time to play with us! So crazy you've been married for over a year now. Time goes by so fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you only need to blog once a year and you're covered :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the freak you have a blog! haha! I love it! and I LOVE your post about quaker squares! I love those more then anything they are so good! I too can eat a box by myslef in under 2 days!

    I agree with Allie blog more often!

    ReplyDelete